Helping you to help the Environment          - Ledair Solutions Ltd

Syndale solar Assisted A/C

Categories

install
powered by

My Blog

Syndale solar Assisted A/C

Just installed 7No - 3.5Kw solar assisted Heat pumps. photos below.

1. BOS controllers, one for each system, cables from solar panels go into the BOS box the out to the condenser and/or ups.

2. Solar panels. 2No per system.

3. Condenser. has electrical connection from indoor unit and DC solar supply.

4. Wall mounted heat pump unit.

9 Comments to Syndale solar Assisted A/C:

Comments RSS
Jason Bravo on 13 October 2018 06:16
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.
Reply to comment

https://www.ukbesteessays.com/uk_custom_essay on 04 December 2019 11:58
What a very interesting topic to learn. I never thought that you are able to share such information here. Things are actually still kind of unclear to me but to be honest, it doesn't matter as long as I am able to learn something new. I am now even looking forward to get more information from you which I believe will help me in the near future. With all of this being said, please continue to become a good source of data that will make us wiser and more capable of having the right decisions in life.

edu birie on 13 October 2018 06:43
I think go ahead with a presence without preparing is amazingly exceptional for anyone in the universe. Preparing helps in every sort of work in someone's individual life to go ahead with a particular and playful life. Moreover, guidance has now ended up being enormously fundamental in this present the present particular age.
Reply to comment

aussie essay on 01 May 2019 18:00
Sounds great. Was it hard for you to install it? I don't have enough experience for that.
Reply to comment

webstagram on 16 August 2019 07:43
I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on 26 November 2019 10:08
Reply to comment

cervical dystonia treatment on 06 December 2019 07:40
Very inspirational to hear about someone pursuing their dream and becoming successful instead of following the traditional path. Pain Management Institute
Reply to comment

buy dissertation introduction on 25 January 2020 14:36
Interesting... Frankly, I think it's the best solution for house owners nowadays
Reply to comment

Kris Thorkelson on 18 February 2020 13:47
But for some, like Kris Thorkelson, a strong vision helped him become a successful entrepreneur. Working for much of his career as an entrepreneur in the pharmaceutical industry, although still active in the industry, most recently,
Reply to comment